THE JOB | ayushnaphadeblogs | Ayush Naphade
Is it easy to earn money?
Network marketing people , entrepreneur and students say that yes it is easy!! … but the person who earns money by working in office everyday on salary bases will definitely say NO‼️. It is not easy to earn money.
Last week, I decided to do a job, so my friend gave me contact details of a reputed BPO center.
She scheduled my interview all of a sudden after the call.
I then went to an interview in that company, the company was 8 storied building...
very clean and well maintained ✨ going to such a big company made me scare‼️ My dad made me to relax and not to worry much as I was going to experience new things in my life 💯.
It was a six-storied IT company in the 8-storied building. Their salary was more than one lakh a month .same building same infrastructure but what makes the difference is the skill and the potential that we have within ourselves 💯.
The interview was carried out in 4 rounds .
1)HR round
2)Client round
3)Group discussion
4)Vercant test
I was amazed that just for a salary of 10000 INR one has to go through these many rounds ‼️
There were more than 600 people for 45 vacancies....and it really made me nervous.
To my surprise ‼️, I cleared three rounds of that interview successfully and have been waiting since 15 days for the fourth round...
Management doesn't have any proper reason.
That interview taught me that earning just a hundred rupee is not easy. Let's not take things for granted 💯
At last, I am successfully rejected without telling any reason...
Comments
Post a Comment